The Summit Counseling Center
- Counseling & Mental Health
- Healthcare providers/Medical Specialists
Since 1990, Summit Counseling has been a trusted community partner; bringing hope, healing, and restoration to children, teens, adults, couples, and families. We currently have 25 counselors serving 8 North Fulton County locations. Whatever your background, you will find us respectful, open, and encouraging. We foster a safe and confidential environment in which lives are reclaimed, relationships restored, and hope is renewed.
Whom to Contact
- Kellie GwaltneyLicensed Associate Professional CounselorPhone: (678) 893-5300
- Cathy MurphyDirector of Operations2750 Old Alabama Rd. Ste 200Johns Creek, GA 30022Phone: (678) 893-5304
- Mr. Shawn MurphyDirector of Community Relations & DevelopmentPhone: (678) 893-5300
- David SmithExec. DirectorPhone: (678) 893-5300
The Summit has 8 locations, serving Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs and surrounding communities. Visit www.SummitCounseling.org to view our locations.